Trauma-Responsive Care Certification
The Tristate Trauma Network is committed to increasing the practice of trauma-responsive care in our community. Trauma-responsive care goes beyond understanding trauma and its effects to providing interventions that seek to alleviate trauma symptoms and lead to a higher level of functioning. TTN has chosen to partner with Finding Hope Consulting, LLC to provide its first type of Trauma Certification to practitioners: Trauma-Responsive Care Certification (TRCC).
What is TRCC – Hear Mary Vicario, LPCC-S of Finding Hope Consulting, LLC describe the course and achievements.
TRCC Testimonials Video – Hear what the June 2017 TRCC Program Graduates said about the program.
Steps for Receiving Initial Certification:
- Complete all training and consultation sessions in the TRCC Series.
- Pass Competency Test taken at last session.
- Fill out application and include all supporting documentation.
- As indicated on application, make sure you have registered as an Individual Professional Member with the Tristate Trauma Network. See link below for Membership.
- Submit application with initial certification fee. Fee is only for those completing the Series with an agency other than TTN. Those completing with TTN have this fee included in payment for Series.
TRCC Renewal: Initial certification is good for two years. After the first 2 years, certification can be renewed annually by: 1) submitting evidence of 6 CEU hours related to trauma-specific or trauma-informed care AND 2) payment of fees which includes renewal of individual membership with the Tristate Trauma Network. This is called Individual Professional with TRCC Renewal on the Membership Form. See link below for Membership.
Click the link above to go to the list of Trauma-Responsive Care Certified Professionals who have opted to make their information available to members. This is not a comprehensive list of all Certified Professionals.