Join Us for Our 1st Lunch & Learn of 2022 – “Beat Burnout: By Getting Back to You” with Lenice Williams – Jan. 25th
Our Lunch & Learns have been providing brief learning topics, which draw upon the expertise and innovate approaches of local professionals, for the past 3 years. In January, we bring you a great offering to start your new year off with a plan to reduce burnout.
Beat Burnout: By Getting Back To You is a brief workshop designed by Lenice Williams, TRCC, to help participants recognize the signs of stress and fatigue, while identifying things to keep them refreshed and refueled. Ms. Williams, who graduated from our Trauma Responsive Care Certification Series a couple of years ago, went on to start her own agency called “Nour!shment, LLC”. See her full bio on the registration event page.
• An understanding of stress and its effect on the body
• The knowledge to recognize the symptoms of burnout
• The ability to avoid/reverse the symptoms of burnout and stress
• Personalized ideas that can be used to help you recharge
• A plan to implement your best practices at work
Cost: $6 for non-members; $3 for TTN members with discount code. Self-care Raffle Item will be given to 1 lucky attendee who opts into the raffle. Drawing will occur at conclusion of training and arrangements will be made for pick-up of item.
Full descriptions, other details and Registration HERE