The Tristate Trauma Network is committed to increasing the practice of trauma-responsive care in our community. Trauma-responsive care goes beyond understanding trauma and its effects to providing interventions that seek to alleviate trauma symptoms and lead to a higher level of functioning. TTN has chosen to partner with Finding Hope Consulting, LLC to provide its first type of Trauma Certification to practitioners: Trauma-Responsive Care Certification (TRCC).
What is TRCC – Hear Mary Vicario, LPCC-S of Finding Hope Consulting, LLC describe the course and achievements.
TRCC Testimonials Video – Hear what the June 2017 TRCC Program Graduates said about the program.
2018-2019 Series Dates: December 6 & 7, 2018; January 3, February 7, March 7, April 5, May 3, & June 6, 2019. Registration for the Series plus certification application is $800. There is also an option to attend just the 2-day foundational training on December 6-7th. All certified professionals must become individual members of the Tristate Trauma Network. Payment plans are available. See Registration Page to download payment plan.
See details from 2018-2019 offering here
2019-2020 Series Dates: November 5-6, December 2, 2019, January 8, 2020, February 5, 2020, March 4, 2020, April 1, 2020, & May 6, 2020. Sessions will be held at the Cincinnati Red Cross. Registration will open in August.
Handout with more information and requirements
Steps for Receiving Initial Certification:
- Complete all training and consultation sessions in the TRCC Series.
- Pass Competency Test taken at last session.
- Fill out application and include all supporting documentation.
- As indicated on application, make sure you have registered as an Individual Professional Member with the Tristate Trauma Network.
- Submit application with initial certification fee. Fee is only for those completing the Series with an agency other than TTN. Those completing with TTN have this fee included in payment for Series.
TRCC APPLICATION for those completing with TTN
TRCC APPLICATION for those completing with another agency
TRCC Renewal: Initial certification is good for two years. After the first 2 years, certification can be renewed annually by: 1) submitting evidence of 6 CEU hours related to trauma-specific or trauma-informed care AND 2) renewal of individual membership with the Tristate Trauma Network.
TRCC RENEWAL APPLICATION
TTN MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION